Donuts that taste like pumpkin pie...need I say more?!
Pumpkin Donuts 2 cups flour 1/2 packed brown sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup pumpkin puree 2 eggs 1/4 cup milk 1/4 cup butter, soften
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a donut pan with non stick spray. 2) Stir all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl; add pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, and softened butter. Mix until combined, spoon batter into a donut pan.
3) Bake until donuts spring back when touched, 8 to 10 minutes.
1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla Mix confectioners' sugar, melted butter, water, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Dip warm donuts into the glaze and let any excess glaze drip back into bowl before placing glazed donut on a cooling rack.
Pumpkins are ubiquitous this time of year (and I love it). For all you pumpkin lovers out there, now you can have the taste of fall for breakfast (or anytime) with these delicious pumpkin pancakes!
Stuff You'll Need:
1 1/4 cup flour| 1/4 cup sugar| 2 tsp. baking powder| 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon| 1/4 ground nutmeg
1 cup milk| 1/2 cup pumpkin puree| 1 egg (beaten)| 1 Tbp. vegtable oil
1. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl
2. Whisk milk, pumpkin, egg, and oil together in a bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and stir until just moistened. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
3. Heat a buttered griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 1 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.
I can't believe it's been a year already! My little girl's 1st birthday soiree was inspired by a combination of woodland critters and children's fairy tales (two of her favorite things). The party was set at my in-law's gorgeous property, the perfect backdrop to a whismical woodland bash, complete with a toddler friendly pool- it was 97 degrees! It was the perfect intimate celebration with family, food and birthday cake!
Best. Day. Ever!