Stuff You'll Need:
- (2) 9x9 white felt sheets
- pink, tan felt (ice cream)
-red, white, light blue, tan felt (rocket popsicle)
- brown, tan felt (fudge popsicle)
- fabric glue
- batting material
1. Cut out an ice cream cone, rocket popsicle, and fudgepopsicle out of the felt colors listed above. You can either free hand them like I did or search for templates online.
2. Glue all 3 treats onto one of the white felt sheets with fabric glue.
3. Pin the reverse side of your felt piece with the treats on the other white felt piece. Glue along the edge with fabric glue leaving about a 1/4" seam. Make sure to leave an opening to fill with batting material.
4. Once glued, carefully reverse your pillow. In the opening left, stuff the pillow with batting.
5. Glue opening with fabric glue. Allow to set completely before using.