These organic graham crackers make the perfect base for s'mores or you can simply enjoy them on their own.
Organic Graham Crackers
1 cup organic whole wheat flour
1½ cups all purpose flour
½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup butter, chilled & cubed
¼ cup organic honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, combine both flours, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
3. Add cubed & chilled butter to the mix and pulse until mix is coarse.
4. Add honey, water and vanilla and continue to mix until combined.
5. Remove the dough and shape into a ball. Roll out dough, about ¼ inch thick and cut out crackers using your favorite cookie cutter.
6. Place cookies on a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
7. Cool completely on cooling rack before serving.