Tips On Setting The Kids Table
I love the idea of setting a kids table on Thanksgiving! The kiddos have their own special space PLUS it keeps them busy while the adults can mingle.
Here are some of my tips on creating a simple & stylish Thanksgiving kids table:
- Cover the table with craft paper- perfect for the kids to doddle on and easy to clean up.
- Set out Crayons for each kid.
- Have a special Thanksgiving craft ready for the kids to make.
Like these hand print turkeys or felt feather crowns.
- Use cupcake liners for coasters.
- Forget the place cards! Just write names on the craft paper with a Sharpie.