How adorable are these strawberry cards?! It's quite possibly the easiest & sweetest craft that I've made with Emma. Use them as birthday invitations, thank you cards or just because!
Stuff You'll Need:
- cardstock in pink (or red) and green
- glue stick
1. Trace your child's hand onto the green cardstock.
2. Cut out handprint. Set aside- this will be the top of the strawberry.
3. Cut out an oval-shape/ strawberry-shape from the pink or red cardstock.
4. Glue green handprint upside down onto your strawberry cut-out.
5. Draw seeds with your Sharpie.
6. Send your strawberry card to someone special!