Oh pineapple, you had me at aloha.
Send out tropical greetings with these festive handprint pineapple cards!
Use them as party invitations, thank you cards or make a fun garland!
Oh the possibilities...
Stuff You'll Need:
- cardstock in yellow and green
- glue stick
1. Trace your child's hand onto the green cardstock.
2. Cut out handprint. Set aside- this will be the leaves for the pineapple.
3. Cut out a pineapple-shape from the yellow cardstock.
4. Glue green handprint on top of the pineapple cut-out.
5. Send your pineapple card to someone special!