DIY Toddler Handprint Pineapple Cards
Oh pineapple, you had me at aloha.
Send out tropical greetings with these festive handprint pineapple cards!
Use them as party invitations, thank you cards or make a fun garland!
Oh the possibilities...
Stuff You'll Need:
- cardstock in yellow and green
- glue stick
1. Trace your child's hand onto the green cardstock.
2. Cut out handprint. Set aside- this will be the leaves for the pineapple.
3. Cut out a pineapple-shape from the yellow cardstock.
4. Glue green handprint on top of the pineapple cut-out.
5. Send your pineapple card to someone special!