DIY Eggshell Flower Arrangements
Wow your Easter brunch or dinner guests with these simple eggshell flower arrangements. Use them as a centerpiece or as individual place settings.
Stuff You'll Need:
- fresh flowers (small varieties work best)
- sharpie markers (black & red)
1. Gently crack tops of eggs and empty contents. Rinse with water.
2. Draw cute faces on eggs. (optional)
3. Fill with water & flowers.
(You can also insert a small piece of wet floral foam depending on what flowers you'll use.)