So, today I made a tiny pineapple cake. It's pretty adorable and the cake is quite yummy.
Plus the recipe is super easy!
Stuff You'll Need:
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
pinch of kosher salt
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple w/ juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in stand mixer.
3. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until top is golden brown.
5. Cut out two rounds using a 4" cookie cutter. Set aside.
6. Make buttercream frosting and tint with yellow food coloring.
7. Decorate! (I used Wilton's 4B Tip.)