When life gives you ripe bananas...
Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cups of your favorite chocolate chips
3 over ripe bananas, mashed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Cream together butter and sugar. Add in eggs and mix well.
2. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Stir in vanilla extract.
3. Fold in mashed bananas and chocolate chips.
4. Spoon in to greased muffin tin. Each muffin slot should be about 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 350 for 18-22 minutes.