A fun alternative to dyeing Easter eggs, these fruit-inspired painted paper mache eggs are festive and incredibly easy to make!
Stuff You'll Need:
- paper mache eggs (Michaels)
- acrylic paints in yellow, red, pink, green (Target "Handmade Modern")
- paint brushes
- black Sharpie (for pineapple leaves & watermelon seeds)
- gold metallic Sharpie (for strawberry seeds)
- green felt (for pineapple leaves & strawberry leaves)
- hot glue gun (to attach felt leaves)
Paint eggs and allow to dry for at least 1 hour before drawing on
seeds and attaching felt leaves.